This online Fire Marshal (a.k.a Fire Warden) Training is designed for any members of staff looking to become a designated Fire Marshal, this online content will provide an insight into fire regulations and precautions and enable delegates to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
This online content will help fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Firefighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lightingv
- Fixed firefighting installationsv
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory
There are no reviews yet.