This online Epilepsy Awareness content is designed for Care Workers who work with clients suffering with Epilepsy. This online content will provide candidates with knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting service users to take their prescribed medication.
- What Epilepsy is and how it is caused.
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- Know how to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure
- Understand how behaviour changes may affect the individual as a result of epilepsy
There are no reviews yet.