Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn’t agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalised procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. This content will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
- What the peer review process is
- A process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- How to choose a facilitator and panel
- What is involved in the hearing process, from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision process
- What responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- How to apply professional questioning and probing techniques
- Why peer review panels fail and how to avoid those pitfalls
There are no reviews yet.