Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organisation.
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This content will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Monitor delegation results
- Give effective feedback
There are no reviews yet.