Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This content focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this one-day content, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWords budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs
- Decide whether they will write their own ads or enlist help
There are no reviews yet.