Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centres are a business element that is here to stay. This content will help call centre agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energising and practical content.
Note that we will use two acronyms interchangeably throughout the content:
- CSR: Customer Service Representative
- CCA: Call Center Agent
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say “no”
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalising their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalised techniques for managing stress
There are no reviews yet.