What exactly makes a decision ethical? The problem with ethics is that what may seem morally right (or ethical) to one person may seem appalling to another.
This content will not provide you with an easy way to solve every ethical decision you will ever have to make. It will, however, help you define your ethical framework to make solving those ethical dilemmas easier. We’ll also look at some tools that you can use when you’re faced with an ethical decision. And, we’ll look at some techniques you can use so you don’t get stuck in an ethical quandary. Best of all, we’ll look at a lot of case studies so that you can practice making decisions in a safe environment
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals
- Understand the value of ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in your office
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Have some tools to help you make better decisions
- Be familiar with some common ethical dilemmas
There are no reviews yet.