SME Business Concierge are proud to announce the first in a number of regular in person Personal Licence Holder courses to be held throughout Hertfordshire
Any premises that sells alcohol by retail or provides late night food refreshment needs to be licenced and SME Business Concierge Ltd are here to help you get qualified.
Not everyone is suited to online training and by joining our in person courses you benefit from learned face to face from an experienced former licensee who will guide you through the course content. Unlike online training you are able to ask questions and get direct answers to improve your learning.
We also offer this qualification through online learning if this better suits your needs.
As an approved Highfield Qualifications centre you can be certain that we operate to the highest standards as we have been independently reviewed directly by the awarding body. This added with our experience makes us the go to training company.
What Does The Qualification Cover?
- Understanding the application process for a personal licence
- Your legal duties as a personal licence holder
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of the licensing authorities
- The licensing objectives and why they’re so important
- How the nature and strength of alcohol can affect your customers
- The law relating to protecting children on a licensed premises
- The powers held by the police and other authorities
Book Your Place
We have released a number of dates for courses throughout Hertfordshire however of you have five or more members of a team and a suitable venue we are happy to discuss a private course.
Face to face courses are £120 per person and this fee covers the complete package.